Information for Students

University Cashier's Office (UHCO) is responsible for providing student account information, collecting payments for tuition, registration fees and other miscellaneous campus charges, disbursing refunds and processing financial aid proceeds to students.

Cashiering staff at any university campus business office can assist and provide you with student account information and processing tuition and fee payments.

For questions about applying for financial aid, your aid award eligibility or status, please contact your home institution Financial Aid Office.

For questions about repayments of Student Loans, please contact Student Loans and Collections.